Saanen Fresh Pure Goat’s Milk Soap (100mg) x 3 Boxes
Why Goat Milk Soap?
It’s 100% Natural:
- Your skin is your body’s largest organ and it needs certain nutrients to look great and perform at its best.
- Studies show approximately 60% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream which is why we only use all-natural ingredients — no dyes, harsh chemicals, parabens, alcohols, fillers, artificial fragrances, GMO ingredients, synthetic preservatives… No JUNK!
- Whether you live in a dry climate or suffer from skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis, each bar of our goat milk soap cleanses and refreshes dry, damaged skin while also helping to maintain your skin’s natural moisture.
- Found naturally inside goat’s milk, alpha hydroxyl acids slough away dead skins cells with ease, allowing the blend of rich oils added to our bars of goat milk soap to sink into your skin and nourish the new skin cells below.
- The end result is skin that looks and feels younger.
It’s a Multi-Use Product:
- One single bar of goat milk soap can safely and effectively be used as an all-natural replacement for body wash, face wash, shampoo, bubble bath, and shaving cream.
- Hop in the shower, lather up, and rinse away — it’s that easy!
Sabun Susu Kambing Asli (100 gram)
- 100% natural goat milk, gentle for sensitive skin, relief eczema, acne and irritation.
- Sea Collagen & Vitamin C Natural Skin Whitener
- Perfect cleanser and moisturizer for all types of skin
- Rich in softening oil and natural glycerine which are very soothing to our skin
- Reduce acne, blackheads, whiteheads and scars.
- The lactic acid in goat’s milk helps to break down skin cells, aiding the natural process through which we continually shed old cells as new ones are formed.
- Goat’s milk is also rich in vitamins and nutrients important to healthy skin, including zinc, alpha hydroxyl acid and amino acid, as well as vitamins A, B, C and E.
- The pH balance of the fatty acids found in goat’s milk is very similar to the pH levels found in the human body, making it easy for these beneficial nutrients and moisturizers to be absorbed into the skin.