Lifestraw GO Portable Water Filter Bottle v1
Incorporates the award-winning LifeStraw® technology into a durable water bottle. Users simply scoop water from a river or pond into the bottle, screw the lid on, and sip clean water through the mouthpiece.
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
- BPA-free water bottle
- Flip-top bite valve
- Lanyard for attaching to a backpack
- Uses hollow fibre microfiltration technology
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, and turbidity from contaminated water
- No after taste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals (and is BPA-free)
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness) by filtering particulate matter larger than 0.2 microns